We have fulfillment centers in Carrollton (TX), Bethlehem (PA), Cicero (IL), and Moreno Valley (CA). All orders will be fulfilled and shipped depending on your location. Orders will be shipped from the fulfillment center that is closest to you to ensure the fastest shipping time possible.
For the Free Standard Shipping, orders will be processed, shipped, and delivered to you within 5-7 business days. We also have the option for priority shipping which will be processed, shipped, and delivered to you within 3-4 business days. (Priority Shipping Rate Varies Depending on Shipping Destination)
Yes, all the orders are free standard shipping.
Yes, there is a wire that allows you to shape the mask to ensure a tight & comfortable fit above your nose.
• Surgical and Kids Face Masks are sold in a box of 50 pieces.
• Our KN95 respirators are sold in a box of 40 pieces (2 pieces/plastic bag inside of the box).
• Our N95 respirators are sold in a box of 20 pieces.
Our masks and respirators are of surgical quality. For more details you can scroll to the bottom and download our test results for each product. All tests have been done with a reputable independent lab based in the U.S.
These masks should be disposed of after each use.
Recommended time is 4 hours.
These are disposable masks, therefore not washable.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before putting on a surgical mask.
2. Adjust the plastic twist tie so that it sits on the bridge of your nose facing outward. If wearing eyewear, you can rest your glasses directly on this nose piece to prevent fogging.
3. The small elastic piece should sit under the chin for a comfortable but secure fit.
4. Make sure to double check that the fabric of the mask is not folded and sits flush against the skin.
Masks should be stored in a cool, dry place.
Once used, masks should not be shared.